This is a Copperplate Calligraphy Workshop.
Copperplate is not a script it’s a term.
Copperplate style includes Round hand, Engraver's and Engrosser scripts.
Pointed pen calligraphy is just that we use a pointed pen to write these scripts.
Copperplate is written with straight holder but nowadays almost 95% of the people use the oblique holder to get their slant of 52-55°. Spencerian Script is written with an oblique holder, not a straight holder.
COPPERPLATE CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
All the sessions will be taken on google meet.
These workshops will go on for 5 days 2 hours each.
The assignment will be given at the end of each session.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL GAIN KNOWLWDGE ON THE FOLLOWING:
* Seating position and hand movement.
* ways of holding and using brush pen.
* Talking and knowing about all the tools and supplies.
* Learning as to how to prepare the Nib.
GUIDELINES AS TO HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN INK AT HOME:
* Warm-Up drills and basic fundamentals
* Technique of lower and upper case followed by numbers.
* Learning word formation and quotation.
* Oblique holder
* Nikko G Nib
* Calligraphy Ink ( Camlin photo Colour / Sumi ink)
* Practice guideline sheet ( I'll provide the PDF of it)
* Pencil, Eraser, Ruler & Sharpener.
For the kit contact me & know more what all stuff you can get in the kit.
If you have any queries please do tell.